Montgomery County Government is currently seeking historic artifact donations as renovations continue at the South Guthrie Community Center, located at 5025 Guthrie Road.
The community center was previously known as the Warfield School, which was built in 1922.
County officials are seeking historic artifacts from the school to incorporate the heritage of this site within the renovation.
Those wishing to donate items can contact the Montgomery County Parks and Recreation Department at 931-648-5732.
The South Guthrie Community Center celebrated its 90th anniversary this year and the site serves as the home of the South Guthrie Improvement Association.