A clothes dryer caused a fire Sunday night that damaged a Starling Street home.
Seven trucks and 14 fire-fighters responded to 2203 Starling around 8:30 and found smoke coming from the residence. The fire had spread into the attic from a laundry room, but the blaze was quickly controlled, according to the report from Battalion Chief Wallace Davis.
The owner of the home's name isn't listed on the report, but it does say residents were able to get some possessions out to prevent smoke damage. No one was injured and approximately $30,000 worth of damage was done to the home and $10,000 to contents.